LoveYourself

LoveYourself

Donnerstag, 14. November 2013

2 hard juice and soup days later...

The first two days were kind of hard, especially the second juice and soup day ... There were no fruits on the schedule, so my blood circulation and general feeling was quite bad ... that's why I sinned and eat an apple, some carrots and nuts.
But after I have finished those two days I was proud of myself, cause I've seen I can do it ...

Now I have my second detox day ... I love it ... you get so nice vegetables, just felt a lil bit hungry last night, after I came back from kickbox ... but then I just crabbed a carrot. That's fine.

At the kickbox classes I didn't feel so comfortable, guess it's from detoxing, ... but I think it is normal when you don't eat that much and do some sports ... that's why I will just do some light sports ...

Today I started with an amazing smoothie ... I'm now thinking of entrench smoothis with oats to my daily breakfast, it really sates!

Yesterday I also visited a doctor who does Metabolic Balacne. She told me if my aim-weight is not under 54 kg, she would do the programme with me. Therefore she has to take some blood and tests it (things like insulin and staff), with those results, she can tell exactly how many of which food I should it when to loose weight ... AMAZING. But first I will finish detoxing and see how close it brings me to my aim ... Guess what I'm already fitting into my brand new 26 jeans a lot better!!

This just made my day!

And no binging since Monday ... yeah ... 5 days in a row!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen