LoveYourself

LoveYourself

Dienstag, 19. November 2013

Detox days almost done ... New discovery: Freeletics

So tomorrow is my last detox day, then the 5 establishing days are starting ... blessedly more carbs again! I really can feel that my body misses the carbs.

But the 7 Detox Days were quite good, sometimes at work I was not so concentrated, but I hardly felt hungry.
I did two times sports last week kickboxing and my first freeletics programme Aphrodite.
It was sooooo hard, I thought I must die, but Freeletics sounds like a real good workout programme.
That's why I'm going to do Dione today (even though I've sore muscles everywhere). I feel some muscles from which I didn't even know I have them :D

So now with the food it goes quite well, ... but it is because I have a plan ... I'm so scared what will happen after my Detox Time, when I don't have a plan any more ... I'm so scared of starting binging again ... Please pray for me that it won't start again and that I will just eat, what I want to eat, even though if it is a cake sometimes. I learned my body need sweet and greasy stuff like this also from time to time ... else the binging will start again ...

Ah, another thing, yesterday I was on the scale ... AND ... yeah 57,6 kg and 21,7% fat ... Yippiie, 3 kg lost, I was really happy, just another 3 to go and then I will see if I can live with 54 kg!

Oh shit, I'm so scared of Dione tonight ... :/ Cross your fingers for me!

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen