LoveYourself

LoveYourself

Mittwoch, 13. November 2013

Last day of therapy and first day of detox

Yesterday I decided to stop the therapy, because it is so fucking expensive. And I prefer spending this money in healthy food and avoid with this the binging ... hopefully.
My therapist understood this totally and I can call her anytime I need her ...

So I also startet detoxing yesterday ... I will follow an 14 days plan.

This includes 2 days of soups and juices ... quite yummy.

Yesterday I had a smoothie with frozen strawberries and oranges and a "Gärtnersuppe" made of carrots, cauliflower, cabagge, leek and onion ... with the right herbs it was so delicious ;)

And today tomatoe and carrot juice is on the plan and a pepper-carrot soup ...

I feel good, didn't binge yesterday and start to feel clean. Just sinned a lil bit, I had four cigarettes ... now I didn't smoke for more than a week, but always when I'm in company with my friends I smoke ... :/ But I'm happy as long as I didn't binge ... yeah.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen